CAM LLP Injury Lawyers Claimed

Seriously Injured? We Listen. We Care. We Get Results.™

Be the first to review

Since 1962, CAM LLP, Injury Lawyers has been achieving precedent-setting results for seriously injured Albertans. If you have been hurt in an accident, the last thing you need to worry about is money or how you are going to pay for the treatment you need to recover. That’s where we come in. Our firm has 50+ years of experience handling personal injury claims, including the most severe injuries. We understand the physical, financial, and emotional impact an injury can have on your life and the lives of those you love. The knowledge we have developed over years of helping injured people makes a difference.

Each of our lawyers has expertise dealing with insurance companies to help injured people get fair compensation and access to medical specialists and rehabilitation resources. If you or a loved one has suffered a life-altering injury or an accident that impacts your livelihood or quality of life, we can help. Call CAM LLP for your free consultation.


Q I have been seriously injured, but I don’t think I can afford a lawyer. What do I do?

There is no reason why anyone in the province of Alberta should have to go without legal advice and representation if they have been injured.

Your initial consultation with us is free. It costs you nothing to talk to us about your case and get some preliminary advice on whether you have a claim that has a good chance of succeeding. If you have a case and you decide to hire us, we work on contingency, which means there is no upfront cost to you to start your personal injury claim. Further, we pay all the necessary litigation expenses to prove and advance your claim.

Our legal fee is a percentage of the award you receive and if you don’t receive compensation you do not owe us anything. In other words, we don’t get paid until you do.

When you schedule a free consultation, one of our experienced personal injury lawyers will review your case with you to assess the quality of your claim and explain how proceedings and contingency fees work. It won’t cost you a thing to get some legal advice and there is no obligation to hire us.

Q Does CAM LLP take on claims other than car accident claims?

Yes. Our lawyers have experience representing clients who have been injured in:

Bicycling Accidents
Motorcycle and Recreational Vehicle Accidents (e.g., ATV, Snowmobile and Boating)
Pedestrian Accidents
Product Liability Accidents

We have represented clients suffering from such injuries as:

Broken Bones
Head and Traumatic Brain Injury
Neck and Back Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury
Fatal Accidents
Soft Tissue and Other Injuries

Q I’ve been injured and can’t work. How am I going to pay my bills?

First, don’t panic. There may be a number of different sources of lost income coverage available to you. One source is private third party disability insurance that either you or an immediate family member (like a spouse or parent) has set up. You may also have disability insurance coverage through your job.

No private insurance? Income replacement benefits are also available through your auto insurer to partially offset lost income.

Other avenues you can explore to seek income loss assistance include:

Employment Insurance
Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Disability Benefits
Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)

Write a review

Your Rating

Your review recommended to be at least 140 characters long :)