We renovate homes that are loved and cared for but no longer meet the needs of their people. We only accept renovation projects when we are certain we are a match with the family and the home.
We’re a match with you if you:
- Are planning to renovate your home to stay in it (flippers just won’t appreciate our approach)
- Have a strict deadline for completion of your renovation and worry if the result will be what they expected.
- Worry about price creeps, disruptions to your daily routine, the mess, and strange people in your house.
- Have a fixed budget (and we mean fixed, as in no wiggle room).
- Have a complex design & renovation problem to solve and don’t know where to start.
- Have had a less-than-pleasing previous experience with a contractor or renovation.
- Are overwhelmed or confused with all the choices to make and options to review.
- Are super busy organizing your family or running your business (and don’t want to be the reason for a delay in your renovation).
- Can’t agree with others you live with about the vision you have for your home.
And, if you love (extreme) detail; if you appreciate the intricacy of a well-oiled process; and if you want to enjoy the renovation experience without feeling like a burden to the process, we should talk. But don’t just take our word for it, a bevy of happy clients would be glad to speak to you about us and showcase our past work in their homes.